• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mini PC (Intel NUC)

New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am contemplating purchasing a 7th Gen i7 Intel NUC to replace my desktop. This has in built graphics IRIS Plus Graphics 650. I propose to add 16Gb RAM. Does anyone know how this might perform for photo editing in PS Lightroom and Photoshop? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Hi JohnFeil,

The system specification you've listed sounds pretty solid and should be able to run Ps and Lr without issues.

Take a look at the system requirements for Ps and LR-

Photoshop system requirements

System requirements for Photoshop Lightroom for Mac and Windows OS

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JohnFeil,

The system specification you've listed sounds pretty solid and should be able to run Ps and Lr without issues.

Take a look at the system requirements for Ps and LR-

Photoshop system requirements

System requirements for Photoshop Lightroom for Mac and Windows OS

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/John+Feil  wrote

Hello. I am contemplating purchasing a 7th Gen i7 Intel NUC to replace my desktop. This has in built graphics IRIS Plus Graphics 650. I propose to add 16Gb RAM. Does anyone know how this might perform for photo editing in PS Lightroom and Photoshop? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Of course, this is a very vague question, because we don't know what size images (in megapixels) you have, we don't know what editing you are doing, we don't know how large your monitor is, and we don't know what the exact CPU is (which is important because there are many reports of 6-core and 8-core CPUs not having good performance in Lightroom).

So what kind of performance will you get in Lightroom? No one can say.

And nothing I have said applies to Photoshop, which has its own needs and requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines