• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the signature block to work when bringing up and app that needs to be signed?

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a document for my techs to use in the field in an attempt to go paperless.  The only issue we have is that when we bring the form up on the ipad we cannot get the signature blocks to work.  So the tech and the customer cannot sign in the intended places.  I have asked adobe for help and they are of no help.  Any ideas or suggestions?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Triciah78735792,

As mentioned above that you have created the document, could you please share how did you create the file and using which application you have created?

You may refer to the help document Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Creating Signatures and Signing and see if that helps.

You may also check the document's property whether you have the permission to add signature to the document or not.

If that still doesn't work, then you may share the file with us via email shared though private message.

We would like to test the same at our end.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines