• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Screen after starting Muse

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After starting up Muse it gives me just a black screen (attached).

Also, although I have a 27" iMac with 16GB of RAM and AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 MB graphics it is PAINFULLY SLOW.

Any ideas?Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 10.25.12.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the black screen is Muse loading everything into ram and it runs at the speed your system allows i.e, doing things in the background will slow it down and running behind a crappy wifi or any Proxy server will make it even slower... this isn't really a Muse issue mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But don't you find it odd that it's so slow? Every other CC application runs like the wind on my Mac. I try to be very smart with how I use my computer's resources. That is when I'm working I only have Muse and a browser open. No extra background stuff except for Dropbox and Spotify. Honest. I find it hard to believe that this iMac is not coping well with Muse if everything else from Creative Cloud Suite runs great. Also, this black screen never changes. I left it a few times over night and it was the same in the morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines