Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not sure which photo license to buy

New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The images I plan to purchase will be used on the zazzle website as a placeholder in my template that I sell. So while the customer is supposed to swap out the purchased photo say on a mug for example, the potential is there for the them to keep the placeholder photo on the final product.

would an extended license cover that scenario and if so, would the final cost of the extended license image by 79.99 or something more?

Thanks!

Jen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Hi Jennifero76930063,

Since you are confused about which license you should purchase, please read the legal terms of use to get more clarity.

Legal terms of use: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170501_2200.pdf

Let us know for any more queries.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifero76930063,

Since you are confused about which license you should purchase, please read the legal terms of use to get more clarity.

Legal terms of use: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170501_2200.pdf

Let us know for any more queries.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sending me a link to the terms.

Is there a number I can contact to talk to someone for more info on the extended license and pricing?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Please contact support: support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started