Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop mix alternative on PC for Autistic son

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help,

My son is able to navigate photoshop mix on his Ipad. The photoshop CC for PC is too complicated. Can anyone suggest a BASIC PC software program similar to mix? All he does is cut objects from 1 picture and add to another.

He currently is using Microsoft picture it publishing on an old Windows XP computer. It will not work on newer versions of Windows. We have another Windows 10 that he uses for everything else.He is non-verbal and a self learner. He will NOT let me show him how to do anything. He has to work thru it himself.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Give Photoshop Elements a spin. It's affordable enough. Otherwise I'm not aware of another similar tool that would run on a desktop machine, though there's funny enough some alternate mobile apps. It's simply two different markets.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give Photoshop Elements a spin. It's affordable enough. Otherwise I'm not aware of another similar tool that would run on a desktop machine, though there's funny enough some alternate mobile apps. It's simply two different markets.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Mylenium said, Photoshop Elements is worth a try . You can download a trial version of Photoshop Elements 15 and see how he takes to it.

I tried to get you a link but I am unsure which country you are in, and I always get my local (UK) Adobe site.

Good luck

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My kid has used GIMP in school - I have never used it and don't know anything about it, but it's free... Another app I have used and loved is Art Rage.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines