• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't move items!!!!

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems as though your update is a busy Adobe, no files are moving as instructed since I've updated. 

Please fix this problem, thank you.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rd9859577,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the description mentioned above, you are unable to move files in Acrobat Reader, is that correct?

Are you trying to move files using "Move" option under "DOCUMENT CLOUD" tab?

Below is the screenshot:

What happens when you try to move files, is there any error message?

What is the version of the app and the Android OS installed on the device?

You may refer to this link for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

Keep us posted with the results.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no that is not the problem.

On my android tablet, I save something from the "Recent" tab into the "Document Cloud" then it doesn't appear in my document cloud on my tablet, but does appear in the document cloud if I sign in on my laptop OR if I sign out of the ap on my tablet, then sign back in.  Then if I rename the document that is in the "Document Cloud" the changes don't appear on my tablet unless i sign out and back in again.........it's like the tablet doesn't get ANY updates to the cloud at all.  It is very annoying as I use this for contracts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi megans84470457,

Could you please try updating Acrobat Reader by launching Play Store>tap three horizontal line in the left-hand corner

Tap My apps & Games>tap Adobe Acrobat Reader>UPDATE and see if that resolves the issue?

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines