• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu in Master not showing up in Site Preview

Explorer ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Muse and currently working through the Adobe tutorial to get my footing. However, despite the step by step instruction I've encountered a hiccup. The menu I added to the top righthand corner of the site does not show up when I do a Site Preview.

In Muse:

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 8.52.21 AM.png

Site Preview:

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 8.55.34 AM.png

However, when I reach the breakpoint the hamburger menu I added does come available like it should.

Cheers!

Evan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Well I messed with the pinning of the menu a little bit and it just started working so...cool!

I feel like I just had a conversation with myself, seemed to have helped though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when I go to other site pages the same menu does not show. However, there is a suspicious green box in the middle of the page that I am unable to move or edit:

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 9.01.32 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I messed with the pinning of the menu a little bit and it just started working so...cool!

I feel like I just had a conversation with myself, seemed to have helped though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same problem.

What did you change in pinning to make it show up correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines