• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage Space

Explorer ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've got roughly a hundred+ drawings in my Adobe Illustrator Draw as well as 97% of my Creative Cloud space used up. I would like to clear this out starting with the Adobe Illustrator Draw Mobile App.

How can I move files OUT of my Draw folder but make it possible to get them back if I need them later on?

AND

Is there some way to use my Amazon Cloud Drive (Unlimited Space) somehow as a storage location that I can access from the Draw app?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

RandomBlink.

A couple of things that might help:

* First, mobile creations (like Draw files) don’t count against your storage quota on Creative Cloud; only typical desktop files count against it. So, those would be what you want to clear out of your Creative Cloud Files folder.

* Unfortunately, if you delete work from the device, you won't be able to bring it back into Draw as an editable file. Right now Draw only works one way (to the desktop) so until that changes, if you want to work on them i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RandomBlink.

A couple of things that might help:

* First, mobile creations (like Draw files) don’t count against your storage quota on Creative Cloud; only typical desktop files count against it. So, those would be what you want to clear out of your Creative Cloud Files folder.

* Unfortunately, if you delete work from the device, you won't be able to bring it back into Draw as an editable file. Right now Draw only works one way (to the desktop) so until that changes, if you want to work on them in Draw, you do need to leave them in the app.

* One thing it probably wouldn't hurt to check. When a project is deleted, it's not actually deleted. It's archived. To delete those archived projects, log in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=archive; you'll be able to permanently delete them there (just be careful they won't be recoverable once permanently deleted).

Does that help?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines