• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

403 error when signing into Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom on my iPhone for a while, but it recently asked me to sign into my account, and I cannot access the app until I do. However, when I click on the sign in button, all I get is a page with a "403 Forbidden" error, before I can even provide my login information.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem, or have a solution?

For info: I'm using the latest version of the Lightroom app on an iPhone 6S, and have a current subscription to Lightroom through Creative Cloud.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Thanks for the reply. I had tried a force restart (and turning the phone off & on again) but it didn't seem to change it.

However, I think I figured out the solution. I'm currently working in South Sudan and think it must be some sort of geolocation restriction. Trying to access the site and the app through a proxy resolved the problem, so I guess Adobe limits access from certain countries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to force restart Lr Mobile and let me know if that helps.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I had tried a force restart (and turning the phone off & on again) but it didn't seem to change it.

However, I think I figured out the solution. I'm currently working in South Sudan and think it must be some sort of geolocation restriction. Trying to access the site and the app through a proxy resolved the problem, so I guess Adobe limits access from certain countries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. I see. Glad that you figured it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greule, please help. I have just purchased the $9.99 photography plan. I installed Lightroom Mobile on my iPhone 6, ios 10.3.2. After installation I used the the app, when I clicked on selective button, i was asked to sign in. I signed in. But the app then show me a page with message "Lightroom Mobile cannot sign you in at this time. Please try again. " From this point I cannot use the app as before anymore. I have restarted the iPhone, uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app, thr problem remained. Please help.

Thanks,

Daryl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines