• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still no confirmation email from Adobe for link to distribution msi package Flash Player

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One month or more ago I sent request for distribution link to msi package flash player and still no confirmation email from Adobe (Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe ). Why I don`t recive email?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the email address you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the distribution team.  To send a private message click on my user-name link and then the 'Message' button link. For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scorps86170206 ,

I received your PM and forwarded the information to the licensing team.  They state they do not have a licensing request for that email address/Adobe ID. Please resubmit the licensing request at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I sent request again and make screensave that my request was sent. Before I wrote on this forum I sent requests about 5 times and nothing happened. Maybe request form doesn't work right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scorps86170206 ,

Thank you. If you don't receive a reply within 2-3 business days please post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Likewise, please let us know if you do receive the reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, still no confirmation email from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scorps86170206 ,

I'll notify the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems getting the link to the distribution site for Flash as well. I just reset my password and when I attempt to log in, it asks my to log in again and then just sits there and stops loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richardc33089004

Do you have a current distribution license?  When did you apply for the license?  Please private message me the link to the distribution site you are attempting to access and the email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

To send a private message, click on my username link and the on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, include the link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think it is very difficult quest to get link to distribution flash msi pakage.  Licensing team is proffesionals how to make free product accesible to users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi scorps86170206

On March 22, I private message you the following:

The licensing team didn't locate the request and are checking with the database engineers.  In the interim, they have asked for you to submit the request again.  Please take a screenshot of the completed request (before submitting) and the confirmation page.

But I did not hear back from you.  In the interim, I did follow-up with the licensing team (and the engineering team) and there was no request for the email address you provided.

Please apply again and take a screenshot of the completed request (before submitting) and the confirmation page.  Upload both screenshots to cloud.acrobat.com, or a file-sharing service of your choice that doesn't require login to access, and private message me the URL to the uploaded files.

I do apologize for the delay in resolving this issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines