• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My old computer died after I bought & installed Lightroom. I didn't get a disc. How do I get Lightroom on this computer?

New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer died after I bought & installed Lightroom. I didn't get a disc. How do I get Lightroom on this computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download directly from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

How about the serial number, or do you have a CC subscription?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find anything! I only have my CS3 package and serial # license key

etc, but nothing for Lightroom. I thought I had a disc, but it's been a few

years and I can't find anything for the Lightroom I purchased.

Aloha,

[removed various private info - Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered your LR version, you'll find the serial there.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had logged in to adobe but didn't see where my product serial numbers were! To me it's not a user friendly site at all! Can you direct me to where I can find those serial numbers? I'm pretty sure I registered it. I know I registered my CS3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found where to look up my registered products and it said I have NO registered products! So I tried to register my "older product" - PS CS3 and it told me it had already been registered and can only be registered once! But it had just told me that I had NO registered products!!?? And of course there's no way to call or email Adobe directly.... Their website is most Unhelpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact support. Depending on where you are located, there is 24/7 support by phone or chat.

contact-bumper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would LOVE to CALL support... If only I could locate a phone number for them so I could do that!! Again - the support web page is set up to be - as far as I'm concerned, me not being a hacker or coder - impossible to find a contact phone number!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be logged in with your Adobe ID. Select Account issues and at the bottom you'll find contact options like Chat or Phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha F. McLion,

You must have a different type of account... I did as you said and selected the "account Issues" button and got this...

No phone number and even the "chat" option is a "may be"... That's how I ended up on the forum page with this issue. Nothing else seems to be available for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hawaii

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you are signed in and go here: support

Select Account Issues, then select Adobe ID and signing in, then select Show me my contact options

Now select Chat or Phone.

Sent you a PM also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you registered it all those years ago (2007?, 2008?) using a different Adobe ID. The site software has no way of knowing you are the same person unless you can get back to that original account. Call support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would LOVE to CALL support... If only I could locate a phone number for them so I could do that!! Again - the support web page is set up to be - as far as I'm concerned, me not being a hacker or coder - impossible to find a contact phone number!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much. I searched hours for a link like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines