Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text effect delay

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have created a composition and within each composition has a text effect which will work straight away. 

I would like to have the text effect to initiate when the next trigger button is pushed. How would I be able to do this?

Many thanks,

Kelsea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

that type of effect is called a Text Marquee but I'd be making it in Edge as an animation or Animate if you need it on a google add... suggest you post your example in some of the 3rd party widget makers forums and see if any of them want to make it

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Kelsea,

in normal code you would add a name and id to both the target and the trigger but this is hard when you want it in a default Muse widget because they don't have names... there are some 3rd party widgets which are just a default Muse widget with a name tagged to it so unless you are ok with code I'd look here first.

p.s, have you got any links to an example site with the thing you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created what I would like done in Muse because I couldn't find anything similar.

I am currently using the QooQee free widget called Text Magic.

text-magic-muse-widget

I have searched the internet for something that will fit what I am looking for but I cannot find anything that has a trigger activation.

Thank you for helping me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that type of effect is called a Text Marquee but I'd be making it in Edge as an animation or Animate if you need it on a google add... suggest you post your example in some of the 3rd party widget makers forums and see if any of them want to make it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines