• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW Images not found on Rebel T6 during import

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Canon Rebel T6.  When I try to import the images directly from the camera, using Lightroom CC's Import feature, the images stored in RAW format are not found.  Any jpg images are found an can be imported.  I can however copy the RAW files to disk, using Canon's software, and import them into Lightroom.  Both Lightroom CC and Camera Raw are updated to the latest version.  Note, I also have an Olympus camera, and Lightroom can import the RAW files from this camera just fine.

Any suggestions as to why Lightroom cannot find the RAW files on the Canon camera?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

steveg89187232  wrote

Both Lightroom CC and Camera Raw are updated to the latest version.

Please confirm exactly which version of Lightroom CC you are running.

In Lightroom, click Help > System Info. What does the first line "Lightroom version" say in full?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version number is: Lightroom version: CC 2015.10 [ 1111918 ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are connecting the camera directly to the computer, try using a card reader instead. In the long run, you will be much happier using the card reader as the card readers are faster, less error prone, require no special device drivers, and do not drain the camera batteries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines