• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adjustment brushes missing

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi ive had to download lightroom all over again ive loaded all presets and brushes in but when i go to my adjustment brushes my black is missing so is the whites, how do i get it back please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

If you are seeing a Brush panel like this-

ScreenShot281.jpg

Then you are possibly looking at an 'old' photo that was processed in an earlier version of Lightroom, or you have set the Process Version to 2010 or 2003.

If so- reset the Process version to 2012 (Current) in the Camera Calibration Panel., or click on the 'Lightning Bolt' icon (shown  in my screen-clip above near the arrow cursor)

ScreenShot282.jpg

OR- Are you referring to Brush Presets in the drop-down menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are seeing a Brush panel like this-

ScreenShot281.jpg

Then you are possibly looking at an 'old' photo that was processed in an earlier version of Lightroom, or you have set the Process Version to 2010 or 2003.

If so- reset the Process version to 2012 (Current) in the Camera Calibration Panel., or click on the 'Lightning Bolt' icon (shown  in my screen-clip above near the arrow cursor)

ScreenShot282.jpg

OR- Are you referring to Brush Presets in the drop-down menu?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr-Classic 11.2  Where are the brush presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Where" ?

With the Brush Tool active- In the same place as always - in the "Effect" context menu:

2022-03-05 09_23_43-Clipboard.jpg     2022-03-05 09_26_00-Lightroom Catalog-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

In the OS?  They are stored as '.LRTEMPLATE' files in a {Local Adjustments} folder.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Local Adjustment Presets

FILE LOCATIONS

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or your first installation was LR CC 2015.1 or higher and your present one is LR 6.x which does not have the White Point and Black Point sliders in the local adjustments (nor Dehaze).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines