• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video import plug-ins not loading in AE17

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem since today. I want to start my After Effects, but then I get the following message:

errorae.png

They are all video-related, the strange thing is, since I changed my audio-configuration this problem happens.

I already did a re-install, then change audio-hardware in AE itself, than another re-install, and now I'm on this forum.

Did someone else have this problem, and if it is solved, how did u solved it? Or how do I re-install these plugins as AE tells me to do?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

I had exactly the same problem after I updated to CC 2017. After trying out 10 different approaches to fix it, I realised the problem might be due to my Windows Version. I have Windows 10 N, so I didn't have the media player from the start. But there is the so called "Media Pack for Windows N" you can install instead. That fixed the After Effects problem for me.

Maybe this helps you...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstall your Mediaplayer/ Direct X Legacy components to repair your system's CoDec stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I re-install those components?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had exactly the same problem after I updated to CC 2017. After trying out 10 different approaches to fix it, I realised the problem might be due to my Windows Version. I have Windows 10 N, so I didn't have the media player from the start. But there is the so called "Media Pack for Windows N" you can install instead. That fixed the After Effects problem for me.

Maybe this helps you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines