• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop presets show an unselected image in the navigator preview

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC (up to date as of 20 May 2017) - Develop Module. Running on macOS Sierra.

Develop presets show an unselected image in the navigator preview window. When I hover over a preset, no change is shown and the incorrect image is still displayed. This used to work.

I have tried this with and without 'use graphics processor' selected within the preferences menu. I get intermittent results and then need to restart the app.

Is this a likely bug or user error? See below screenshot as an example of the issue. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an outstanding bug for many years -- see this bug report: Lightroom: Navigator preview pane shows wrong photo | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Please add your me-too vote and details of your configuration to the bug report.

Also, do Help > System Info to verify you have CC 2015.10.  LR fools many people into thinking they're on "the latest".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines