• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tool Cursor Issue - Crosshairs only no brush tip circle showing

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know how to fix this cursor issue permanently. The circle showing the area that my tool will affect is no longer visible, only the the small cross. Please see below points for more information:

1. It's definitely not fixed by the cap locks key. (When I toggle between caps lock on and off the circle shows up for a second and disappears again.)

2. I attempted to fix the problem in the preferences and that did not work. I'm on normal brush mode. I have tried selecting "normal brush tip" as well as "full size brush tip" and have also tried deselecting "show cross hair in brush tip" and "show only cross hair in painting"

3. I'm having the issue in Photoshop using an  iMac (OS Sierra version 10.12.4). The Apple update seems to be messing everything up. (Not just with Adobe).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Have you tried resetting all tools and your User ID  Photoshop preferences? Have you checked Apple's site?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting all tools and your User ID  Photoshop preferences? Have you checked Apple's site?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue with my PC and I have gone thru preferences.  They are set appropriately and I have restarted PS.  Sometimes the issue will go away but not always.  It really does make the brush tip hard to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines