• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get watermark to work on export

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom for a few years to edit and make a watermark on my photos.  I know how to make one using the export screen but it will not work.  I started out using a MacBook with no issues.  I recently got a PC and it does not have many fonts and will not put a watermark on it.  Am I doing something wrong? It almost feels like something might not be "activated".  Please help...this is very frustrating and I am trying to get some photos to a client.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge to Photoshop Lightroom forum by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started out using a MacBook with no issues.  I recently got a PC ...

Are you checking for the existing of watermarks by using Windows File Explorer?  If so, beware there is a long-standing LR bug where it doesn't put watermarks on the embedded thumbnails in exported JPEGs.  Some file browsers, such as File Explorer, use those embedded thumbnails, and those won't show the watermark.  Open the exported photo at full size in a photo viewer (like Windows Photos) to check for the watermark.

If that doesn't help, try different fonts and font sizes -- e.g. start with a very common font, Times New Roman. This often fixes people's problems with watermarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did not work.  I am not a very computer savvy person.  I tried both things but it did not work.  It really does not seem right.  Im so frustrated I'm about to quit using this program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines