• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom has stopped working when I click on Develop

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever i click in develop my lightroom stopped working . Someone can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom (Help > System Info)? Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2015.10

Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact error message when it stops working? Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_1.png

It will be in Portuguese, but it is saying that the program is working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't working*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing with CC.  If I had to guess, I'd say the newest release -- 2015.10 -- has a major quality issue.  The problem starting occurring shortly after the newest CC update. It sometimes goes away after a restart, but sometimes it immediately recurs.  Eventually I can get into Develop but it doesn't stay stable for much more than 10 minutes, often less.    You might try selecting a different picture and then going into Develop.   Just trying different things like that usually gets me where I want to go but it's very annoying and a real efficiency killer.

I'm running Windows 10, current maintenance, LR  CC 2015.10 [ 1111918 ]; the specific problem causing this problem for me (in Deep Geek) is an Access violation reading location 0x0000000000000148, which is a common garden-variety programming error.   Adobe needs to address this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is updating or rolling back device drivers

Lightroom CC 2015.10 Crashing in develop mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, I think you hit the nail on the head.  The Windows event log records an access violation in an AMD Radeon device driver (C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0313676.inf_amd64)) when the Lightroom
crash occurs.

Anyway, I backed out the latest driver update and the problem seems to have disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear. So not a Lightroom bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't look like a LR bug but can't be completely sure.  It is conceivably possible that LR is interfacing improperly to the driver.  But IMHO more likely the driver.   And not the first time.  I forget the details but just a couple of years ago AMD put out a buggy driver that crashed LR and solution was to back out the GA driver and install its beta predecessor.  

So it smells like deja vu all over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has acknowledged this problem and says they are working with AMD: Lightroom: Crashing with GPU acceleration on (AMD Radeon driver 17.4.4) | Photoshop Family Customer ... .  If you add your me-too vote and the output of Help > System Info to that bug report, you'll be notified as soon as its status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines