• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit disappeared

Participant ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of months ago I purchased an image which was found to be flawed. I reported it on this forum and got a response from someone at Adobe saying that Adobe had given me a credit. I checked and the credit was there but today when I went to use it, it had disappeared. The flawed image was #124768803 -- it had a line running thru it and I see now that it has been withdrawn from the site. Can someone from Adobe please replace the missing credit? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Hi Lyn,

I was able to validate your purchase for image# 90752123 as standard and extended both licenses.

I have given a free credit for the standard image.

Let me know if you have any troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn,

I do see the record when the image#124768803 was reported to the concerned team and you were credited for the same. The credit was valid for a year.

I have checked your account details and it seems that you have already used that credit as it shows that the license had been used by you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

O rats … I see I have purchased a standard and an extended license for this image <https://stock.adobe.com/ca/stock-photo/fluchtlinge/90752123> #90752123 … is it possible to get a credit for the standard?

Tx.

‘L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn,

I was able to validate your purchase for image# 90752123 as standard and extended both licenses.

I have given a free credit for the standard image.

Let me know if you have any troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

P.S. when using Adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses of Staff/helper, if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started