• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image compression

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with image compression. I have resized my images in Photoshop and even tried saving them using different formats however none of this seems to work as my images are still getting compressed when I upload them to Instagram. Does anyone have any idea what exactly I could do when saving the images in PNG or perhaps JPEG ? PNG seems to have worked perfectly fine for Facebook and my web images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Not sure what you are asking. You simply have no control over these things. It's an inherent limitation of many of these web services - they compress data to save bandwidth and storage space on their servers. You have to live with it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you are asking. You simply have no control over these things. It's an inherent limitation of many of these web services - they compress data to save bandwidth and storage space on their servers. You have to live with it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines