Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White border on right of the screen only on mobile version

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my english!

1)The problem is the same i read in other discussion form but i controlled all and there's nothing over the page.

All my element are 100% width.

I share my file how would help me

The link for my try page is pescegattomaiale.altervista.org.

2) Other problem are the menu for mobile: panel open and close in one tap and i can't navigate the menu

Pls help me thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

At the moment, unfortunately I have no real chance to test my suggested corrections of your site live on mobile devices.

Try to correct the following elements and normally all should work fine then:

There are other elements, which run out of the breakpoint width, when you minimise the browser width. All these elements don’t scale, but are wider than 320 ox (your minimal page width:)

1. Text element "THE STORY"
  2. Text element "MENU"
  3. The menu accordion contains in its last "sheet" ("DESSERTS") a non scaling

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

valtrhr  wrote

1)The problem is the same i read in other discussion form but i controlled all and there's nothing over the page.

All my element are 100% width.

anyone know what he wants here?

valtrhr  wrote

2) Other problem are the menu for mobile: panel open and close in one tap and i can't navigate the menu

Pls help me thanks

yes the code is wrong for a phone ui and imo the site is way too heavy but thats up to you.

• I suggest you publish the site to Adobe BC and test if it works better there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if u see the page with a phone u see a white line on right of the screen this is the very problem thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing you need to do is update your Adobe Muse to the latest version. Then come back here if the problems still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Pavel Homeriki​ and Ussnorway , at the moment one can move your mobile to the left. It starts quite well, scrolling down works good, scrolling up moves the page to the left. This leads to your white bar on the right hand side.

Check the before mentioned advices and come back with screenshots of your mobile settings from 768 to 320 – hope it set to fluid width breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all to help me!

I updated the app to cc 2017 and the problem of menu are resolved. Now are stable.

But there is the same problem of white bar to the right in mobile.

All version of page are with fluid breakpoint

I updated the page too.

If u would control i am here for share the project... thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the following: Reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements, which demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here the link Dropbox: Dropbox - insolito 2.0.muse

Thanks for watching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, unfortunately I have no real chance to test my suggested corrections of your site live on mobile devices.

Try to correct the following elements and normally all should work fine then:

There are other elements, which run out of the breakpoint width, when you minimise the browser width. All these elements don’t scale, but are wider than 320 ox (your minimal page width:)

1. Text element "THE STORY"
  2. Text element "MENU"
  3. The menu accordion contains in its last "sheet" ("DESSERTS") a non scaling text frame. This frame causes the whole accordion to bleed over the breakpoint boundaries.
  4. Directly under this accordion you have a composition widget, placed onto an image. Since compositions are not responsive in the actual version of Muse, it runs out of the breakpoint boundaries as well.
  5. Text element "Booking A TABLE"
  6. Text element "CANELLA TEAM"
  7. Text element "EVENTS"
  8. Text element "GALLERY"
  9. Text element "CONTACTS"

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing should be outside the boundaries of the page. Including between breakpoints.

4f9b2bb81d.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The performance problems in the Muse do not allow for convenient control over this. Therefore, the fluid layout and fluid breakpoints are practically unusable.

61bbdf54f0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are THAT slow, Pavel Homeriki​!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all!!

I resolved

A mension for Pavel Homeriki who found another problem and Günter Heißenbüttel​

Sorry because i can't insert two right answer for u . Grazie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines