• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grad filter alignment shifting

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed today that the graduated filter (after insertion with shift key to force vertical/horizontal alignment) appears to be losing alignment anytime it is moved up or down in my images. Moving while holding the shift key does not maintain alignment. I use this function regularly and have not noticed the issue previously so I presume this issue has appeared with a recent update.

This is a very annoying and time-consuming issue.

Any help out there?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine here on Lr2015.10 and OS X 10.11.6 if the HAND tool is displayed when you do the move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. I am clear on the need to use the 'hand' icon and the difference in shifting the angle using the 'arrows' icon. I'm using the same version of Lightroom but my OS is Sierra 10.12.4 - that may be an issue.

The problem is inconsistent and I can't determine if/or what, other parameters impact on causing it, but I'm able to replicate the issue and also noticed that the degree of misalignment increases if the handle is dragged up/down from anywhere off centre of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines