• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Settings adjusting just by mouse hovering over it

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue what is happening but I feel like it's going to be some silly keyboard shortcut or something I hit on accident.  Anyway, when I go into Lightroom and go into Develop mode on ANY image, no matter where the image is located in the catalog/on my hard drive, as soon as I hover my mouse over any of the adjustments (such as exposure, contrast, shadows, etc..), they automatically go down.  For some reason, they only go to -33 for every one -- that is, if I hold my mouse over contrast for example, it'll go down until it hits -33 and then stops.  This is the same for all the other settings.

Why is this happening?  Is it some keyboard shortcut I hit that did this?  I don't understand it and I searched for about an hour trying to find something like this and couldn't.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

What mouse are you using?

There is no setting in LR that would do this. So it has to be either a mouse problem or some setting in the OS and or mouse software you are using that is doing this. Some type of Hover setting or accessibility option.

Or your house is haunted and the ghost is pressing the left mouse button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, is there (or has there been) a graphics tablet installed on that computer...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the Logitech M185 mouse in Windows 10.  I figured it couldn't be in LR but I wasn't sure.

No, there hasn't been a graphics tablet attached to the computer.  I only notice the problem in LR that's why I wondered if it was something to do with LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines