Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tool spot removal not working as it should

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a couple of weeks, my tool 'spot removal' seems to go wrong. When I use it, it does remove my spots but doesn't show me which part it uses to duplicate. (Sorry my english is not that good)

Sometimes it is perfectly ok but other times it doesn't use the right part of my image and I cannot change which part does it uses since I don't see where the duplicate spot.

I don't understand why it doesn't show me anymore the duplicate part, I tried to see my settings if something has changed but can't find any solution.

Does anyone know this problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Make sure you have Clone selected in that dialog box.

Make sure you have "Tool Overlay"  set to "Always". That would be in the Tool bar at the bottom and if that isn't visible hit the t key.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have Clone selected in that dialog box.

Make sure you have "Tool Overlay"  set to "Always". That would be in the Tool bar at the bottom and if that isn't visible hit the t key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that was it! I must have hit the T key without noticing ! Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing with your spot tool selected? Include the right panel so that we can see the settings as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines