• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Pix Are There But Not There

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 8,000 stills in my Mac Pro version of Lightroom and all are marked to sync with Lightroom Mobile on my iPad Pro.  All showed up beautifully till my iPad ran into difficulty during a routine backup via iTunes.  I was required to restore the iPad to factory and then use the most recent backup to reconstruct its current state.  iPad now working fine.  I signed into Lightroom Mobile and it started to sync.  This seemed to be taking all day, with no stills actually appearing, so eventually I quit the Lightroom Mobile app on the iPad, restarted the iPad and signed back in to LR Mobile. 

Almost all the grids, (within individual collections and on the screen that should show all my synced stills), are blank but the stills are there.  I know this because, if I touch the dark frame where a still should be, the wheel circles for a bit and then the still appears.  If I swipe through the collection, each still correctly appears in turn after a short pause.  But when I go back to the index screen, it is still blank.  Even the stills which have downloaded individually in the way I've just described don't show.  If I touch the cloud symbol next to the Lr at the top left of the screen, the message says, 'All up to date". 

All the collections still have the 'sync' symbol showing in my desktop LR and individual stills can be accessed by touching the blank space where they should be, as I've described.  But nothing bar a few odd stills shows up in the index screens.  Can anyone help me explain this odd behaviour?

I've re-started the iPad, restarted the app, signed out and back in to the app, restarted LR on my desktop, all to no avail. I could really use some advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Could you send us a Lr Mobile diagnostic log?

You can trigger the Lr Mobile app log when you  open up the settings via the top left Lr-icon in collection view and when you then   long press the top left LR Icon within the settings panel a diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I forgot to mention.  I can run stills within a collection as a 'Present' slideshow as well - further proving that they are there on the iPad.  But when the slideshow ends, the screen that should show a collage of all the stills in that collection is blank again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you send us a Lr Mobile diagnostic log?

You can trigger the Lr Mobile app log when you  open up the settings via the top left Lr-icon in collection view and when you then   long press the top left LR Icon within the settings panel a diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines