• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding information on a photo

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am new to the forum. Does anyone know how can i add my photo information on massive photos? I mean, I want the iso, the aperture, the shutter speed and more to be obvious in the bottom right side when I view a photo. Is there a way to do it? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

See if the Mogrify plug-in will do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bottom right side of what? Bottom of the photo, bottom of the window, bottom of the cell in the LIbrary Module, bottom of something else?

And just so I'm 100% clear, are you asking about Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. I mean when I open the photo, to view it, to view it in the whole window and see it. Just like typing a text in the bottom side of the photo. For example if i send a photo to another, I want, when he opens the photo, and sees it, to view in the bottom right side of the photo that information. I am not sure if that can happen on Lightroom or on photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom does not allow you to add text on top of a photo, except via a watermark. But why does the infomration have to be on top of the photo? Why can't it be contained in the metadata of the photo, which everyone can read. This make your life much simpler, because the information is already there, everyone can read it from the metadata, and you won't have to take an action to overwrite part of the photo with text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because for example, if I want to upload a video tutorial for photography, i want when I show the pictures I took to the viewers, to show the settings of the camera , for example the ISO I took the photo. and I didn't want to do it manually for many photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the Mogrify plug-in will do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing the images in Lightroom Library module, you can turn on the "info" overlay and see various data items in the upper left corner of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but is there a way when I export the photo, to see the information of it? For expample: ISO 100 Shutter speed 1/250 etc. I want them to be typed on the photo when I view it, but automatically, not manually. Is there a way to do it on massive photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom will not do that for you.

However, if you search the forum, you will probably find a plug-in or two that might do that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines