Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Edit Watermark - Lightroom 2.7

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using an old version of Lightroom (2.7), and cannot seem to find anywhere to edit the watermark that I want placed on my images. Anyone have experience with this version that can help? I'd like to change the size of the text of the watermark and the opacity.

I'm using mac operating system, a lot of the google searches I've done have told me to click on lightroom in the top left corner, and then go to 'edit watermark', however no such option exists for me.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

When in doubt, consult the documentation http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/lightroom_2_help.pdf

Specifically see page 127.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to remember, I'm pretty sure that version 2 of Lightroom did not have watermarking capabilities (as confirmed by Wikipedia, if you believe they are correct)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I am able to add a watermark, I just can't edit the settings of it - if that makes sense. It shows up, it's just tiny and super transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you add a watermark?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In library mode with a photo selected, on the left hand side you can expand the 'metadata' option and write what your copyright will display, and then in your export options, under metadata you can do 'add copyright watermark'. That seems to be it, I can't find anywhere to modify how it's displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a plug-in called Mogrify?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show me a screen capture the watermark option in the Export Dialog box

Also show me a screen capture that confirms the version number of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 5.06.46 PM.png
Meta data info on the right

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 5.07.13 PM.png
Export options

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 5.07.26 PM.png

Lightroom version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in doubt, consult the documentation http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/lightroom_2_help.pdf

Specifically see page 127.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

Straight from adobe:
The copyright watermark appears in the lower-left corner of the exported photo. The size, placement, and appearance of the watermark cannot be edited or customized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines