Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lire fichier NEF du D500

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Sur Windows 7, la version 9.10 de Adobe DNG Converter ne voit pas les fichiers du D500 !

Pourquoi ?

Hello,
On Windows 7, version 9.10 of Adobe DNG Converter does not see the files of the D500!
Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Oui, j'utilise Nikon Transfert comme logiciel de téléchargement.

En utilisant Windows Explorer pour le téléchargement des fichiers D500.NEF, je peux les convertir en D500.DNG avec Camera Raw.

Problème résolu.

Merci pour votre aide.

Je vais utiliser l'utilitaire Fix Corrupted Nikon NEF Images  pour réparer mes fichiers corrompus mais ce n'est pas important des les réparer, ce sont des fichiers tests.

Yes, I using Nikon Transfert as downloading software.
If i use Windows Explorer for downloading D500.NE

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DNG converter 9.10 should work with the D500 NEF files just fine. But remember that the DNG converter works at the folder level. When you are choosing a location for your files you choose the folder that do not open the folder. If you open the folder you will be told that there are no files to convert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok pour le dossier, j'avais déjà selectionner le dossier.

Pour tester DNG 9.10, je place dans un dossier un fichier NEF issu d'un Nikon D300 et un fichier NEF issu d'un Nikon D500.

Seul le fichier du D300 est converti en DNG !

Quelle solution ?

Ok for the file, I had already select the file.

To tested DNG 9.10, I place in a folder only one NEF file from a Nikon D300 and one NEF file from a Nikon D500.
Only the D300 file is converted to DNG !
Which solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you selected the folder that contained both of those NEF files then the DNG converter should have converted both files. I have DNG converter 9.9 and converted a NEF file from a D500 that I downloaded from the web. It converted just fine. I don't use the DNG converter very often, so I don't keep it updated. Try removing the other NEF file from the folder and then try running the converter and see what happens. I really don't know what to tell you. The converter should support the D500.

Added later: Out of curiosity, I updated to DNG converter 9.10 and converted the same NEF file from the D500. It converted without any problem whatsoever. I don't know what you did or why you experienced the problem. But you should be able to convert the NEF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai fait le test dans un dossier avec un seul fichier NEF produit par mon Nikon D500, même problème.

Quel OS avez-vous  ?

Si vous le voulez bien je serais intéressé à ce que vous convertissiez un de mes fichiers NEF produit par mon Nikon D500 pour définir si ce problème est propre à mon Pc. Voici le lien pour le télécharger NefFromD500.nef - Google Drive .

I did the test in a file with a single NEF file produced by my Nikon D500, same problem.
What OS do you have?
If you like, I would be interested that you convert one of my files NEF produced by my Nikon D500 to define if this problem is specific to my Pc. Here is the link to download NefFromD500.nef - Google Drive .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10. But you are right. I cannot convert that image, either. And I cannot open it directly in Camera Raw. So that makes me wonder if you used Nikon Transfer to download the images from your camera. That software is known to create problems with NEF files that makes them not readable by Adobe software.

Added later: I am assuming that you did use Nikon Transfer as your download software. If not, something else corrupted your D500 NEF files. There is a utility that will repair that corruption so that you can use those files. I ran that utility, and after I did so I was able to convert the file to a DNG file. I was also able to open the NEF file in Camera Raw 9.10.1. Here is a link where you can download that utility:

Fix Corrupted Nikon NEF Images

In the future, it would probably be best NOT to use Nikon Transfer as your download software if that is what you have been using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui, j'utilise Nikon Transfert comme logiciel de téléchargement.

En utilisant Windows Explorer pour le téléchargement des fichiers D500.NEF, je peux les convertir en D500.DNG avec Camera Raw.

Problème résolu.

Merci pour votre aide.

Je vais utiliser l'utilitaire Fix Corrupted Nikon NEF Images  pour réparer mes fichiers corrompus mais ce n'est pas important des les réparer, ce sont des fichiers tests.

Yes, I using Nikon Transfert as downloading software.
If i use Windows Explorer for downloading D500.NEF files, I can convert them to D500.DNG with Camera Raw.
Problem solved.
Thank you for your help.
I will use  Fix Corrupted Nikon NEF Images  utility to repair my corrupted files but it is not important to repair them, they are test files.

Thank you again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome. I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have problems downloading the file via the forum "

forums_noreply@adobe.com ", here is the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_mI_-npjSiUTmZxVExIOFU1d00

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines