• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

align thousands of image stripes next to each other

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, my first post here while being very desperate.
I have almost 2000 image stripes 1px width and 850px in height, and I would like photoshop to import and align them automatically from left to right.
is there any way to do that?
I tried to import all of them first but that just used up all of my c drive for temporary saves.
Has anyone have a good solution? I guess you would maybe have to write a script?

Its basicly for a movie analysis, where I would like to show what colors I picked up every 3 seconds of the movie.

I would love to have a stept for step explenation for that, thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The would be easy to do with a script. you wind up with a document 2000px wide by 850px hight  2000 1px wind stripes.

You could also just feed a script the colors and the height it could create the document any height you want with the number of colors you feed it.

You may be able to modify Adobe's Script Load Files into a stack into something like load files into a strip each new layer you expand the canvas width by the width of the layer and move the layer over the added canvas.

There may even be a script like that posted in the Photoshop Scripting forum.  I worth a search or two.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast respons, it sounds about right so far.
Now I am a complete novice with scripts.
What would that script look like?
if its not to much asked for, could you be so kind and write me the script that I can load up in photoshop and tell me how to use it step by step?

Thanks in advance for for your help so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I quite sure Paul wrote one like that around 10 years ago please search the scripting forum.  If you want to do things like this with Photoshop you should learn some scripting or pay a programmer to write the scripts you want.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines