• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Validating Loop (No fix)

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything, full uninstall, renamed Opm file, SLCache to .old and i can't use Photoshop CC.

As i am paying my subscription, i think this is unacceptable since im paying for a Software that i can't use.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

I've been having issues with this validation loop for almost a month.

Today i had to work from home, so i had to solve this for good.

But i had to fully uninstall, use adobe cleaner tool, and followed every instruction to solve this issue. Took more than 4 hours to understand that my account had no plan, but as i said i'm supposed to have Photoshop + Lightroom subscription, which was freakin weird.

So i noticed: apparently when i looged in with viniciuscabral112@myemail.com i had no plan, but with

VINICIUSCABRAL112@myemail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Can you post a screenshot showing the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John.

I just found out the issue is bigger than i initially suspected.

When i go to my profile, in the section Plans & Products doesn't show my plan, its just empty like i have no plan.

But i'm paying my subscription regularly... probably no one in the forums can help me and i will have to wait to call adobe tomorrow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having issues with this validation loop for almost a month.

Today i had to work from home, so i had to solve this for good.

But i had to fully uninstall, use adobe cleaner tool, and followed every instruction to solve this issue. Took more than 4 hours to understand that my account had no plan, but as i said i'm supposed to have Photoshop + Lightroom subscription, which was freakin weird.

So i noticed: apparently when i looged in with viniciuscabral112@myemail.com i had no plan, but with

VINICIUSCABRAL112@myemail.com everything is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines