Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all that money and now nothing

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks adobe

it is now easier to get a bootleg copy of Photoshop cs2 with a serial number than use my purchased cd.

I also purchased

pro 1 upgraded to 2 and then c3

after affects

dream weaver

can not believe you people screwed me out of these programs.

I did try to go on this site to get cs2 and pro, of course no serial number when I downloaded from your site.

vey mad about this, will never buy fro you again!!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Take a look at this thread—it addresses this exact issue.

"Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

Now, be forewarned that CS2 was released in 2005, and Windows 10 was released in 2015, so there are no guarantees that CS2 will run properly on Win10. It was supported on Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2. If you run into issues, you will be on your own, because CS2 has long since reached end of life.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact Adobe software are you trying to install? Do you have a valid serial number for it?

Which operating system are you trying to install on?

What problem are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today I tried to put Photoshop cs2 and premiere pro on my new computer with windows 10. I do have both serial numbers.

it will not activate because these programs are no longer supported by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this thread—it addresses this exact issue.

"Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

Now, be forewarned that CS2 was released in 2005, and Windows 10 was released in 2015, so there are no guarantees that CS2 will run properly on Win10. It was supported on Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2. If you run into issues, you will be on your own, because CS2 has long since reached end of life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

been there, did not give me a serial number.

cs2 has long since reached end of life?

i spent a lot of money on these programs and this is what you tell me.

truly unbelievable the way adobe/you are treating this as no big deal.

i have other adobe programs too, perhaps they have ran their course as well, no need for upgrades!!

you definitely just lost a costumer with this kind of bs, not wise to talk down to customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please calm down and listen. Ranting does not help. If you have valid serial numbers then you can reinstall the software.

CS2 is a special case. The activation server was shut down many years ago but special serial numbers have been provided.

bobc98484132  wrote

been there, did not give me a serial number.

Look again. It's there.

1. Go back to the link provided above
  2. Click Download and install CS2 applications
  3. Click the link in step 2 Download Acrobat and CS2 products
  4. On the next page click "I accept"
  5. Click English
  6. Download links and serial number are revealed

cs2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob:

The link I sent you to will allow you to download a version of CS2 that does not need activation. Note the second heading on the page: "Uninstall CS2 version and install a version that does not require activation". Be sure to follow the steps outlined there—which includes uninstalling your version (which requires activation) and installing one that does not.

As a heads up, this is a user-to-user forum, and I am a user, like you. A number of us volunteer on the forum to answer other user's questions on the software in our spare time. I don't work for Adobe, so I can't do anything to make this easier for you, other than direct you to the CS2 download, and let you know that I am sorry you are frustrated.

I wish you the best,

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines