Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Find Exports in Lightroom 5

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The last few days i have had trouble finding exported photos,

I imported my photos as normal and edited them all and went to export them, once they complete exporting they do not show up in the catalog they were placed in, but they do show up in the corresponding file on my computer hard drive, I went though all of my catalogs in lightroom and searched the file names and they are nowhere to be found. I have tried exporting them a few times again but they just overwrite the files on my computer but still do not enter my JPG file on my lightroom.

I really hope someone can help,

Thank You,

Damian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is because of the setting you have selected in the export dialog window. Probably you are saving the exports to some other folder than the original and you don't have the option to Add to This Catalog checked.

Export Dialog 5.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already checked this and this is not the problem, I have also tried to export both with 'Add to this Catalog' checked and not checked but it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the settings i have selected

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it might have something to do with the OneDrive folder you are exporting to. Not sure as I don't use any online storage systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't think it does as it has never affected it in the year or so i've used lightroom. Its as if the file in my lightroom and on my computer are two different files but if you even search the properties in the lightroom file it shows up that there is files inside it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When was the last time you rebooted your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could also be the path to that folder it to long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines