Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements timeline stops moving/playing

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hoping someone can help.  I installed Premiere Elements 15 recently and everything has been working fine with the exception of a few "quirks".  Occasionally the "play" button does not move/work in the work area, and as a result the timeline will not move automatically.  I can only move the timeline by hand. 

Some observations: 

When I boot from a shut-down computer and open up a .prel file, the timeline plays just fine using the play button.  If the machine sits idol and goes into sleep mode/, when I click the mouse to turn things back on, the timeline/play button no longer work.  All other functionality appears to be fine.  If I then exit and re-start the program, the timeline will not move at all, and the only way to correct is to reboot the whole computer.

Also, I have noticed another trigger...if I have rebooted and re-launched PE, all is fine with the play button until I use Pan/Zoom.  As soon as I do, and go back to timeline, the play button functionality no longer works. Again, everything else works, but I have to reboot whole system to correct...closing and relaunching is not sufficient.  

Very frustrating and any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
Pete 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pete,

We might need some more information to isolate the issue.

It would be nice if you can share the following details:

1. System Configuration

2. Operating System Details

3. Exact Steps to reproduce the issue while using the Pan & Zoom option.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines