• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar Fly Out Troubleshooting

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5. I've noticed when I click and hold down on the any of the tools on the toolbar that have a fly out menu, nothing happens. If I right click, I can of course can access the fly out menus and gain access to those tools but in the past I could just hold down the button down for a second and it would reveal the other tools. I've reset my tools numerous time, reinstalled photoshop, and thought to do just about any trick I could think of without any success.

Does anyone have any ideas or this same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Right click they pop-out immediately. Left click and hold they will  pop-out in a little time.  It is timed so you can do a quick click to select the current tool on and not be bothered with the fly-out menu. It still works like that on me windows 10 system and CC 2017.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click they pop-out immediately. Left click and hold they will  pop-out in a little time.  It is timed so you can do a quick click to select the current tool on and not be bothered with the fly-out menu. It still works like that on me windows 10 system and CC 2017.1.1.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, as I mentioned in my post the right click works fine but for whatever reason I've always liked left click and hold and for whatever reason it's not working. I had an Adobe tech look into an hour or two ago, had him do a remote in so he could see for himself. He was stumped, as am I.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As it turns out it's like 6-7 seconds but the left click and hold does work afterall, it's just MUCH faster on my other computer, very weird. Regardless, thanks for your help, JJMack!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines