Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specs

OS - Windows 10

Processor - i7-6800k CPU @3.4GHz

GPU - NVidia GeForce 1080

RAM - 32 GB

Premiere Pro - 2017 CC 11.2

I upgraded from a i5 Windows 10 CPU with 24 GB of RAM and the render times are better on the previous computer. When rendering a 30 minute Interview it would take about 1 hour. On this computer showing 5 hours. I have updated the GeForce Drivers to the latest and at this point not sure what else to do.

[Moderator note: moved to best forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Update: Issue is Nested Timelines. It caused my render time to go from 24 minutes on a 40 minute video to 3 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sometimes it shows multiple hours in start give it a minute, and on what settings you rendering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Hardware Acceleration (CUDA). Downscale rendering from 4k to 1080P. Playback and actual editing workflow is much faster its just the exporting that is taking way longer then it usually does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be the downscale is causing the slow render what is your source format and which format you exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its strange because im using the same settings from the last computer H.264 Youtube 1080P but its moving as if I only have Software rendering selected. When i use Software Rendering and Cuda it has the same time  for rendering. Its almost as if Cuda doesnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Issue is Nested Timelines. It caused my render time to go from 24 minutes on a 40 minute video to 3 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines