• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I sync Library and Develop modules in Lightroom

Explorer ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom CC so my version is up to date. When I choose an image in the Library module, if I click on Develop to edit the image, a different image appears depending on which image is highlighted on the bottom filmstrip. I have to search the filmstrip to find the image to edit. This also becomes an issue when I right mouse click to delete an image only to find I have deleted the wrong image.  Am I missing something here? Is this a program fault or do I need to somehow sync the modules in settings. This is very frustrating, any help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have moved your post from the Lounge , which is for non-technical discussion, to the Lightroom forum where you are more likely to get help specific to your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First thing to do is Restart your computer.

Then test what happens.

If the same then maybe it is a hardware problem with your mouse.

Please post the exact version of LR you are using, Help > About Adobe PS LR. Please don't state it is up to date as that is not always the case even with a CC subscription. We need the exact LR version number.

Also what type of computer you are using and the Exact OS version.

And the type of pointing device you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines