• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save my work into my computer?

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone out there, I'm in need of someone savvy to help me with this.

i got Adobe cc on my iPhone 6 and I got in design in my computer so I did a project on my phone but I'm trying to send the whole thing as a project but is only letting me send it to my email as individual files how do  send the whole project, I'm doing a fanzine and i really want to save it to my computer and save it to a USB and print it, if anyone knows this please let me know thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

You're not being very clear. When you say you created with Adobe CC do you mean Adobe Comp? That's the only iOS application from Adobe that I can think of that could create a layout.

Adobe Comp CC files can be imported into InDesign CC on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you try to save? iOS don't have InDesign. Are you wanna to save Adobe Comp app file to your PC?

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah im trying to save ado cc into my computer but how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not being very clear. When you say you created with Adobe CC do you mean Adobe Comp? That's the only iOS application from Adobe that I can think of that could create a layout.

Adobe Comp CC files can be imported into InDesign CC on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I guessed right, here's a link to a quick tutorial. At the bottom, it shows the menu where you can send your layout to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Muse on your computer:

Create comps on the go |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might consider producing your fanzine on your computer using InDesign, then exporting it using Publish Online. This comes free with InDesign CC and the output can be read on all devices and you can allow the content to be printed out by the reader. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I guess you mean designs created on Apple Adobe mobile applications?

If yes, then you need to save those files to the mobile creations section of the creative cloud application. Now, to get that design to your computer do this...

1. Open Creative cloud and from the Assets tab, click on "View on Web"

2. Click on the mobile creations to see your designs...

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow thanks for your answers, like I said I downloaded the Adobe cc on my phone and did my fanzine in there but i can only send file by file but not as a whole project, looks like the 3 answer would do the trick I need to check it now, i know to do in computer would be easier but I'm clueless and I'm found the app on my phone so helpful and easy besides I use my phone more than my laptop if that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which mobile app did you use? There's no mobile app called 'Adobe CC'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's the app I'm using I'll try what you guys said and see if it works thanks everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines