• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Lr6 Trial - but it updated to CC 2015.2

Engaged ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found how to download and install Lr6 - purposely staying clear of the CC thing - and once installed I clicked "Help" and "Update"

The next thing I know It tells me I have the CC 2015.10 version.... after I distinctly only wanted Lr 6 most recent version.

So how can I get back to the Lr6 and finish my trial and then pay for the 6 upgrade? Do I have to totally uninstall the CC thing and try my luck again at getting only 6?

Thank-you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

The trial is always the CC version. Once you buy and get a serial number use this to convert to the stand alone license: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

There is no need to re-install since its the same program. The difference is the licensing model.

Download and install Lightroom 6 (Single App license)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial is always the CC version. Once you buy and get a serial number use this to convert to the stand alone license: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

There is no need to re-install since its the same program. The difference is the licensing model.

Download and install Lightroom 6 (Single App license)

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There is no need to re-install since its the same program. The difference is the licensing model."

Thanks for your reply. Its the same program, except for the part where there is no dehaze and various other upgraded features that Adobe chose to not include in the Lr6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant the same program code/installation.

Of course, you are right and the features available differ between the two.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines