• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background Image

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Im new to Muse and Im having issues with a header/background image.

Can anyone please tell me why when I hit new breakpoints there is so much white space at the bottom of my image?

Here is my published page
Audi Alto

Thanks for any help on this subject - Cheers Brett

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

You could avoid this, if you set your minimum height in page properties for each breakpoint so that you do not have this white space.

You have to reduce the minimum height in each breakpoint. This is because you set your image to responsive width and height.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can please provide a simple Muse file containing only the error causing elements through Dropbox or any service of your choice.

It will reduce the time I will be spending in probing for the issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the following: Reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements, which demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could avoid this, if you set your minimum height in page properties for each breakpoint so that you do not have this white space.

You have to reduce the minimum height in each breakpoint. This is because you set your image to responsive width and height.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines