• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snapshot

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document I edited, however the snapshot command renders a document that is fuzzy and not nearly as clear as the original I spent all the time editing to copy and paste. Is there any other options?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I would like to know if there is a setting to increase the quality of the snapshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the built-in PrintScreen command if the Snapshot tool is not working for you. You can't change the output it generates, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your eventual aim in taking a snapshot? It's not the usual path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am taking a snapshot to place it into a word document.  I have legal transcripts in .pdf that are hundreds of pages long.  I need to be able to grab a few lines off the transcript to put into a legal brief at various points.  I could obviously transcript it with quotations, but that is overly cumbersome at times.   Your recommendation for Printscreen is a good alternative.  It made me think to use the ScreenSketch  function in windows 10.  That function, like printscreen, grabs the whole screen, but it is easy to crop the image.  That will work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines