• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I modify IPTC headers with JSX script, without opening images.

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use Photoshop, and scripting, to modify several IPTC fields in a JPEG, without actually opening the JPEG, and then also rename the JPEG.

Right now, I've got a .JSX script I wrote that will do the following:

1) Ask the user to point to a directory containing JPEG files

2) Ask the user to input a caption

3) Open each JPEG in the directory, modify the Author, Caption, and several other fields

4) Save-As the JPEG to a new directory, with a different name

5) Close the JPEG

This JSX works great right now.  But if there are 100 images, then it take a long time to complete this task.

I have another .JSX script that will complete some of this work without opening the JPEG in Photoshop.  But this .JSX script only modifies XMP data.  That information is not visible from the Windows file system when I right-click and ask for "details."

How can I write a .JSX script to modify the IPTC metadata without actually opening the JPG, and how can I get Photoshop to rename the file as well?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can not rename files but you can use Javascript file system support to rename files.    For Photoshop to change IPTC metadata not only would it need to open the files it would also need to write the file.  The Bridge can read and write metadata without opening the document in Photoshop and Bridge can rename files.   Bridge can be scripted but I have never written a Bridge script and there is some kind a Bridge Talk interface between Bridge scripts and Photoshop scripts.  You may want to look at Bridge scripting.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last couple of hours, I've written a script that allows Photoshop to modify IPTC information without opening the JPG, and also allows it to rename the JPG without opening or re-saving it.

What I'm missing now is an understanding of how to identify all the metadata that it's possible to change, and how to do that. I can change author and description and copyright notice.  But I want to modify more.

How can I insert my code here to share, and not have it look like a mess?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you mentioned what fields you want to deal with, as not all fields require the same code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I can modify "description" "title" "rights" and "creator":

xmp.deleteProperty(XMPConst.NS_DC, "description");

xmp.setLocalizedText(XMPConst.NS_DC, "description", null, "x-default", TheCaption);

xmp.deleteProperty(XMPConst.NS_DC, "title");

xmp.setLocalizedText(XMPConst.NS_DC, "title", null, "x-default", TheCaption);

xmp.deleteProperty(XMPConst.NS_DC, "rights");

xmp.setLocalizedText(XMPConst.NS_DC, "rights", null, "x-default", TheCopyrightNoticeMessage);

xmp.deleteProperty(XMPConst.NS_DC, "creator");

xmp.appendArrayItem(XMPConst.NS_DC, "creator", ThePhotographer, 0, XMPConst.ARRAY_IS_ORDERED);

After this, I modify the JPG:

if (xmpf.canPutXMP( xmp ))

{

xmpf.putXMP( xmp );

}

xmpf.closeFile( XMPConst.CLOSE_UPDATE_SAFELY );

This is all accomplished without Photoshop having to open the JPG.

I'd like to modify "description writer" "copyright status" "copyright info URL", "Websites(s)" in the IPTC tab, and possibly "date created", "City" "State" and "Country" in the IPTC tab.

Some of these fields are visible from within the Windows file system, when you right-click on a JPG and look at the "details" tab.  Others are only visible inside Photoshop under the file info menu option.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope these help...

xmp.appendArrayItem( XMPConst.NS_DC, "creator", "Creator", 0, XMPConst.ARRAY_IS_ORDERED );

xmp.setLocalizedText( XMPConst.NS_DC, "title", null, "en-US", "Title" );

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "AuthorsPosition", "Author Position");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "Headline", "Headline");

xmp.setLocalizedText( XMPConst.NS_DC, "description", null, "x-default", "Caption/Description" );

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "DateCreated", new XMPDateTime(new Date()), XMPConst.XMPDATE);

var Keys=["Keyword1","Keyword2","Etc."];

for(var s in Keys){

xmp.appendArrayItem(XMPConst.NS_DC, "subject", Keys, 0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

}

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiAdrCtry", "England" );

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiEmailWork", "Joe.Bloggs@email.com" );

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiAdrCity","Leeds");

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiAdrExtadr","Address");

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiAdrPcode","LS12PP");

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiAdrRegion","West Yorkshire");

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiTelWork","0132999999");

xmp.setStructField( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CreatorContactInfo", XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "CiUrlWork","www.mysite.co.uk");

xmp.setProperty( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "Iptc4xmpCore:Location","Sub Location");

xmp.setProperty( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "Iptc4xmpCore:IntellectualGenre","Itellectual Genre");

xmp.appendArrayItem( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "Iptc4xmpCore:SubjectCode","IPTC Subject Code",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

xmp.appendArrayItem( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "Iptc4xmpCore:Scene","IPTC Scene Code",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

xmp.setProperty( XMPConst.NS_IPTC_CORE, "Iptc4xmpCore:CountryCode", "ISO Country Code" );

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "City", "London");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "State", "State/Province");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "Country", "Britain");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "CaptionWriter", "Description Writer");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "TransmissionReference", "Job Identifier");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "Instructions", "Instructions");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "Credit", "Credit Line");

xmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_PHOTOSHOP, "Source", "Source");

xmp.setLocalizedText( XMPConst.NS_DC, "rights", null, "x-default", "Copyright Notice" );

xmp.appendArrayItem( XMPConst.NS_XMP_RIGHTS, "UsageTerms","Rights Usage",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'll give that a shot.  Also, I think I'll try to insert my code in here using "advanced editor" and "insert raw HTML."

//

//
// Right now, this is saved in a .jsx file on my desktop.
// If I click it, it opens Photoshop, and
// I am prompted to select a directory of images.
// Then I am asked to enter a caption, and then my name.
// Then Photoshop inserts that information into each JPG
// and also renames the JPGs image_1.jpg, image_2.jpg, image_3.jpg, etc.,
// all without opening any images.
// I want to know how to modify even more IPTC or metadata
// than what I am modifying now.  Right now I modify four fields.
// It's hard to guess what needs to be done to modify other fields.
//

var picFolder = Folder.selectDialog("Select a folder to process");
TheCaption = Window.prompt ("Enter a caption for the photos.");
ThePhotographer = Window.prompt ("What's the photographer's name?.");
TheCopyrightNoticeMessage = "This image is copyrighted";
var i = 0;
var pics = Folder(picFolder).getFiles("*.JPG");
if ( !ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript ) ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject('lib:AdobeXMPScript');
for (f in pics)
  {
    file = pics;
    var xmpf = new XMPFile( File(file).fsName, XMPConst.UNKNOWN, XMPConst.OPEN_FOR_UPDATE );
    var xmp = xmpf.getXMP();

xmp.setLocalizedText(XMPConst.NS_DC, "description", null, "x-default", TheCaption);
    xmp.setLocalizedText(XMPConst.NS_DC, "rights", null, "x-default", TheCopyrightNoticeMessage);
    xmp.appendArrayItem(XMPConst.NS_DC, "creator", ThePhotographer, 0, XMPConst.ARRAY_IS_ORDERED);

{
        xmpf.putXMP( xmp );
      }
    i = i + 1;
    file.rename("image_" + i + ".jpg");
  }

//

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To insert code on this forum, goto advanced editor, click >> and select javascript.

The raw html didn't work out as it should

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

//
// Right now, this is saved in a .jsx file on my desktop.
// If I click it, it opens Photoshop, and
// I am prompted to select a directory of images.
// Then I am asked to enter a caption, and then my name.
// Then Photoshop inserts that information into each JPG
// and also renames the JPGs image_1.jpg, image_2.jpg, image_3.jpg, etc.,
// all without opening any images.
// I want to know how to modify even more IPTC or metadata
// than what I am modifying now.  Right now I modify four fields.
// It's hard to guess what needs to be done to modify other fields.
//

var picFolder = Folder.selectDialog("Select a folder to process");
TheCaption = Window.prompt ("Enter a caption for the photos.");
ThePhotographer = Window.prompt ("What's the photographer's name?.");
TheCopyrightNoticeMessage = "This image is copyrighted";
var i = 0;
var pics = Folder(picFolder).getFiles("*.JPG");
if ( !ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript ) ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject('lib:AdobeXMPScript');
for (f in pics)
  {
    file = pics;
    var xmpf = new XMPFile( File(file).fsName, XMPConst.UNKNOWN, XMPConst.OPEN_FOR_UPDATE );
    var xmp = xmpf.getXMP();

{
        xmpf.putXMP( xmp );
      }
    i = i + 1;
    file.rename("image_" + i + ".jpg");
  }

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SuperMerlin​, maybe you have the values for IPTC Extension?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest no, but I do have a work-a-round that works for me.

Here is a Photoshop script that could easiliy be changed for Bridge.

/*

Example on how to populate ArtworkOrObject , locationShown and locationCreated fields

*/

#target photoshop;

app.bringToFront();

if(documents.length){

if (ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript == undefined)  ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject("lib:AdobeXMPScript");

xmp = new XMPMeta( app.activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData );

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/","ImageSupplierImageID", activeDocument.name);

newxmp = new XMPMeta(ArtworkOrObject("1944-12-20T00:00Z","Source field","Copyright field","Title field","Your name","123456789"));

XMPUtils.appendProperties(newxmp, xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

newxmp = new XMPMeta(locationShown("Daisy Hill","Bradford","W. Yks","England","+44","In the stars"));

newxmp = new XMPMeta(locationCreated("Denby Dale","York","W. Yks","England","+44","Out There"));

app.activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData = xmp.serialize();

};

function ArtworkOrObject(date,Source,Copy,Title,Creator,SInvNo){

if(date == undefined) date = ''; if(Source == undefined) Source = '';

if(Copy == undefined) Copy = ''; if(Title == undefined) Title ='';

if(Creator == undefined) Creator = ''; if(SInvNo == undefined) SInvNo = '';

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27        \">";

s+="<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#\">";

s+="<rdf:Description rdf:about=\"\" xmlns:Iptc4xmpExt=\"http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/\">"

s+="<Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject><rdf:Bag><rdf:li><rdf:Description ";     

s+=" Iptc4xmpExt:AODateCreated=\"" + date + "\"  Iptc4xmpExt:AOSource=\"" +Source + "\" ";

s+=" Iptc4xmpExt:AOSourceInvNo=\""+SInvNo + "\"  Iptc4xmpExt:AOCopyrightNotice=\"" + Copy +"\">";

s+="<Iptc4xmpExt:AOTitle><rdf:Alt><rdf:li xml:lang=\"x-default\">" + Title;

s+=" </rdf:li></rdf:Alt></Iptc4xmpExt:AOTitle><Iptc4xmpExt:AOCreator><rdf:Seq><rdf:li>";

s+=  Creator +"</rdf:li></rdf:Seq></Iptc4xmpExt:AOCreator></rdf:Description>";

s+="</rdf:li></rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function locationShown(SubLoc,City,State,CountryName,CountryCode,WorldRegion){

if(SubLoc == undefined) SubLoc = ''; if(City == undefined) City = '';

if(State == undefined) State = ''; if(CountryName == undefined) CountryName = '';

if(CountryCode == undefined) CountryCode = ''; if(WorldRegion == undefined) WorldRegion = '';

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27        \">"

s +="<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#\">";

s += "<rdf:Description rdf:about=\"\"   xmlns:Iptc4xmpExt=\"http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/\">";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:LocationShown><rdf:Bag><rdf:li rdf:parseType=\"Resource\">";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>" +SubLoc +"</Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:City>"+City +"</Iptc4xmpExt:City>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState>"+ State +"</Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName>" + CountryName + "</Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode>" + CountryCode + "</Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion>" + WorldRegion + "</Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion>";

s +="</rdf:li></rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:LocationShown></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function locationCreated(SubLoc,City,State,CountryName,CountryCode,WorldRegion){

if(SubLoc == undefined) SubLoc = ''; if(City == undefined) City = '';

if(State == undefined) State = ''; if(CountryName == undefined) CountryName = '';

if(CountryCode == undefined) CountryCode = ''; if(WorldRegion == undefined) WorldRegion = '';

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27        \">"

s += "<rdf:Description rdf:about=\"\"   xmlns:Iptc4xmpExt=\"http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/\">";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:LocationCreated><rdf:Bag><rdf:li rdf:parseType=\"Resource\">";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>" +SubLoc +"</Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:City>"+City +"</Iptc4xmpExt:City>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState>"+ State +"</Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName>" + CountryName + "</Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode>" + CountryCode + "</Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode>";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion>" + WorldRegion + "</Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion>";

s +="</rdf:li></rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:LocationCreated></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SuperMerlin, I need it for Photoshop .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

/*
    Example on how to populate IPTC Extension in Photoshop
*/

#target photoshop;

if (ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript == undefined)  ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject("lib:AdobeXMPScript"); 

xmp = new XMPMeta( app.activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData ); 

xmp.appendArrayItem( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:PersonInImage","Person Shown",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:AddlModelInfo","Additional model info");

//xmp.deleteProperty( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:ModelAge");

xmp.appendArrayItem( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:ModelAge","75",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

//Model Age

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-UNK"); //Unknown age

/*

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A25"); //25 or Older

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A24"); //24

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A23"); //23

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A22"); //22

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A21"); //21

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A20"); //20

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A19"); //19

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A18"); //18

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A17"); //17

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A16"); //16

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A15"); //15

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-U14"); //14 or Under

*/

//Model Release Status

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "ModelReleaseStatus","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/MR-NON"); //None

/*

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "ModelReleaseStatus","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/MR-NAP"); //Not Applicable

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "ModelReleaseStatus","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/MR-UMR"); //Unlimited Model Releases

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "ModelReleaseStatus","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/MR-LMR"); //Limited or Incomplete Model

*/

//Model Release Identifier

xmp.appendArrayItem("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ModelReleaseID","Model Release Identifier",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

//Image Supplier

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/","plus:ImageSupplier")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(imageSupplier()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);
}

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageSupplier[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageSupplierName", "Supplier Name",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageSupplier[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageSupplierID", "Supplier ID",0 );

//Suppliers Image ID

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageSupplierImageID", "Suppliers Image ID" );

//Registry Entry

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/","Iptc4xmpExt:RegistryId")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(registryId()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

}

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "RegistryId[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:RegOrgId", "Registry id.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "RegistryId[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:RegItemId", "Registry item.",0 );

//Max Available Width/Height

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:MaxAvailWidth", "3000" );

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:MaxAvailHeight", "6000" );

//Digital Source Type

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/digitalCapture" );

/*

//Digitised from a negative film

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/negativeFilm" );

//Digitised from a positive film

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/dpositiveFilm" );

//Digitised from a print on non-transparent medium

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/print" );

//Created by software

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/softwareImage" );

*/

//Image Creator

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/","plus:ImageCreator")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(imageCreator()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "ImageCreator[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageCreatorName", "My Name.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "ImageCreator[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:ImageCreatorID", "My ID.",0 );

//Copyright owner

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/","plus:CopyrightOwner")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(copyOwner()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "CopyrightOwner[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:CopyrightOwnerName", "Copy Name.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "CopyrightOwner[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:CopyrightOwnerID", "Copy ID.",0 );

//Licensor

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/","plus:Licensor")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(licensor()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorName", "L Name.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorID", "L ID.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorCity", "Leeds",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorStreetAddress", "address details",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorExtendedAddress", "Extended address details",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorRegion", "Reg/State",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorPostalCode", "LS13PP",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorCountry", "England",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType1", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/work",0 );

/*

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType1", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/cell",0);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType1", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/fax",0);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType1", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/home",0);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType1", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/pager",0);

*/

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephone1", "111111111",0 );   

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType2", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/work",0 );

/*

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType2", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/cell",0);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType2", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/fax",0);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType2", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/home",0);

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephoneType2", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/pager",0);

*/

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorTelephone2", "22222222",0 );  

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorEmail", "fred@work.co.uk",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "Licensor[1]","http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:LicensorURL", "www.mysite.co.uk",0 );

//Property Release Status

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:PropertyReleaseStatus", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/PR-NON" ); //None

/*

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:PropertyReleaseStatus", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/PR-NAP" ); //Not Applicable

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:PropertyReleaseStatus", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/PR-UPR" ); //Unlimited  Property Release

xmp.setProperty("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:PropertyReleaseStatus", "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/PR-LPR" ); //Limited or Incomplete Property Relases

*/

//Property Release Ident

xmp.deleteProperty( "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:PropertyReleaseID");

xmp.appendArrayItem("http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/", "plus:PropertyReleaseID","Property Release Ident",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

/////////////////////////////

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/","LocationShown")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(locationShown()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

//xmp.deleteStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation");

}

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation", "Sub loc.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:City", "Funny Town",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState", "State",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName", "England",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode", "Iso code",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationShown[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion", "World Reg.",0 );

////////////////////////////////

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/","LocationCreated")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta(locationCreated()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

}

//xmp.deleteStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation");

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation", "Sub loc.",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:City", "Funny Town",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState", "State",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName", "England",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode", "Iso code",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "LocationCreated[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion", "World Reg.",0 );

/////////////////////////////////

if(!xmp.doesPropertyExist("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/","ArtworkOrObject")){

XMPUtils.appendProperties(new XMPMeta( ArtworkOrObject()), xmp, XMPConst.APPEND_ALL_PROPERTIES);

}

xmp.setLocalizedText( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/","Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject[1]/Iptc4xmpExt:AOTitle", null, "x-default", "Hello World" );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "ArtworkOrObject[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:AODateCreated", new XMPDateTime(new Date()) ,0 );

xmp.appendArrayItem("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/","Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject[1]/Iptc4xmpExt:AOCreator","Geoff Merlin",0,XMPConst.ARRAY_IS_ORDERED );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "ArtworkOrObject[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:AOSource", "In the Depths of FIRE",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "ArtworkOrObject[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:AOSourceInvNo", "987654321",0 );

xmp.setStructField("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "ArtworkOrObject[1]","http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:AOCopyrightNotice", "Hands Off!",0 );

//////////////////////////////////

//xmp.deleteProperty( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:OrganisationInImageName");

xmp.appendArrayItem( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:OrganisationInImageName","Org Name",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

xmp.appendArrayItem( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:OrganisationInImageCode","Org code",0,XMPConst.PROP_IS_ARRAY);

xmp.setLocalizedText( "http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:Event", null, "x-default", "Event" );

//$.writeln( xmp.dumpObject() );

app.activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData = xmp.serialize(); 

//Create Structures

function locationCreated(){

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27    \">"

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:LocationCreated><rdf:Bag><rdf:li rdf:parseType=\"Resource\">";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>fred</Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>";

s +="</rdf:li></rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:LocationCreated></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function ArtworkOrObject(){

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.6-c148 79.163820, 2019/02/20-18:54:02    \">";

s+="<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#\">";

s+="<rdf:Description rdf:about=\"\"   xmlns:Iptc4xmpExt=\"http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/\">";

s+="<Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject><rdf:Bag><rdf:li Iptc4xmpExt:AODateCreated=\""+ new XMPDateTime(new Date()) +"\"/>";

s+="</rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function locationShown(){

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27    \">"

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:LocationShown><rdf:Bag><rdf:li rdf:parseType=\"Resource\">";

s +="<Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>del me</Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation>";

s +="</rdf:li></rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:LocationShown></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function imageSupplier(){

var s ="<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x=\"adobe:ns:meta/\" x:xmptk=\"Adobe XMP Core 5.6-c148 79.163820, 2019/02/20-18:54:02    \">";

s+= "<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#\"><rdf:Description rdf:about=\"\"";

s+= "xmlns:plus=\"http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/\"><plus:ImageSupplier><rdf:Seq><rdf:li";
s+= " plus:ImageSupplierName=\"ISN\"/></rdf:Seq></plus:ImageSupplier></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function registryId(){

s+= "<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#\"><rdf:Description rdf:about=\"\"";

s+="  xmlns:Iptc4xmpExt=\"http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/\"><Iptc4xmpExt:RegistryId><rdf:Bag><rdf:li ";

s+="  Iptc4xmpExt:RegOrgId=\"ID\"/></rdf:Bag></Iptc4xmpExt:RegistryId></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>";

return s;

};

function imageCreator(){

s+=" xmlns:plus=\"http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/\"><plus:ImageCreator><rdf:Seq><rdf:li";
s+="  plus:ImageCreatorName=\"Name\"/></rdf:Seq></plus:ImageCreator></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>"; 

return s;

};

function copyOwner(){

s+=" xmlns:plus=\"http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/\"><plus:CopyrightOwner><rdf:Seq><rdf:li";
s+="  plus:ImageCreatorName=\"Name\"/></rdf:Seq></plus:CopyrightOwner></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>"; 

return s;

};

function licensor(){

s+=" xmlns:plus=\"http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/\"><plus:Licensor><rdf:Seq><rdf:li";
s+="  plus:ImageCreatorName=\"Name\"/></rdf:Seq></plus:Licensor></rdf:Description></rdf:RDF></x:xmpmeta>"; 

return s;

};

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks SuperMerlin​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I have a typo:-

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/dpositiveFilm" );

should be :-

xmp.setProperty("http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/", "Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType", "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/positiveFilm" );

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is what you are looking for nor not… Paul Riggott Bridge scripted a method to dump common namespaces and to also dump other XMP from a file:

AEScart:       => http://ns.adobe.com/aes/cart/

DICOM:         => http://ns.adobe.com/DICOM/

Iptc4xmpCore:  => http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpCore/1.0/xmlns/

Iptc4xmpExt:   => http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/

TEST:          => http://ns.adobe.com/TEST/

adobe:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/aggregate/1.0/

album:         => http://ns.adobe.com/album/1.0/

as11c:         => http://amwa.tv/mxf/as/11/core/

as11s:         => http://ns.adobe.com/mxf/as/11/structural/

as11u:         => http://amwa.tv/mxf/as/11/ukdpp/

asf:           => http://ns.adobe.com/asf/1.0/

aux:           => http://ns.adobe.com/exif/1.0/aux/

bext:          => http://ns.adobe.com/bwf/bext/1.0/

bmsp:          => http://ns.adobe.com/StockPhoto/1.0/

cq:            => http://www.day.com/jcr/cq/1.0

creatorAtom:   => http://ns.adobe.com/creatorAtom/1.0/

crs:           => http://ns.adobe.com/camera-raw-settings/1.0/

custom_date:   => http://ns.custom_date.com/custom_date/

dam:           => http://www.day.com/dam/1.0

dc:            => http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/

exif:          => http://ns.adobe.com/exif/1.0/

exifEX:        => http://cipa.jp/exif/1.0/

iX:            => http://ns.adobe.com/iX/1.0/

iXML:          => http://ns.adobe.com/ixml/1.0/

jp2k:          => http://ns.adobe.com/jp2k/1.0/

jpeg:          => http://ns.adobe.com/jpeg/1.0/

lr:            => http://ns.adobe.com/lightroom/1.0/

pdf:           => http://ns.adobe.com/pdf/1.3/

pdfaExtension: => http://www.aiim.org/pdfa/ns/extension/

pdfaField:     => http://www.aiim.org/pdfa/ns/field#

pdfaProperty:  => http://www.aiim.org/pdfa/ns/property#

pdfaSchema:    => http://www.aiim.org/pdfa/ns/schema#

pdfaType:      => http://www.aiim.org/pdfa/ns/type#

pdfaid:        => http://www.aiim.org/pdfa/ns/id/

pdfe:          => http://www.aiim.org/pdfe/ns/id/

pdfx:          => http://ns.adobe.com/pdfx/1.3/

pdfxid:        => http://www.npes.org/pdfx/ns/id/

photoshop:     => http://ns.adobe.com/photoshop/1.0/

plus:          => http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/

png:           => http://ns.adobe.com/png/1.0/

rdf:           => http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#

riffinfo:      => http://ns.adobe.com/riff/info/

stCamera:      => http://ns.adobe.com/photoshop/1.0/camera-profile

stDim:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/Dimensions#

stEvt:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/ResourceEvent#

stFnt:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/Font#

stJob:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/Job#

stMfs:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/ManifestItem#

stRef:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/ResourceRef#

stVer:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/sType/Version#

swf:           => http://ns.adobe.com/swf/1.0/

tiff:          => http://ns.adobe.com/tiff/1.0/

wav:           => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/wav/1.0/

x:             => adobe:ns:meta/

xapG:          => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/g

xml:           => http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace

xmp:           => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/

xmpBJ:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/bj/

xmpCA:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/1.0/ContentAnalysis/

xmpDM:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/1.0/DynamicMedia/

xmpG:          => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/g/

xmpGImg:       => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/g/img/

xmpMM:         => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/mm/

xmpNote:       => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/note/

xmpPMAssign:   => http://xmlns.sony.net/pro/metadata/planningmetadata/assignment/

xmpPMMemo:     => http://xmlns.sony.net/pro/metadata/planningmetadata/memo/

xmpRights:     => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/rights/

xmpScript:     => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/1.0/Script/

xmpT:          => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/t/

xmpTPg:        => http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/t/pg/

xmpidq:        => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/Identifier/qual/1.0/

xmpx:          => http://ns.adobe.com/xmp/transient/1.0/

EDIT: Here is a dump of most of the IPTC:Extension fields, I named the entries after the GUI label in Bridge CC2018, some are repeated multiple times –

Iptc4xmpExt:  http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpExt/2008-02-29/  (0x80000000 : schema)
      Iptc4xmpExt:AddlModelInfo = "Additional Model Info"
      Iptc4xmpExt:DigitalSourceType = "http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/digitalCapture"
      Iptc4xmpExt:PersonInImage  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1] = "Person Shown"
      Iptc4xmpExt:LocationCreated  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1]  (0x100 : isStruct)
            Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation = "Sublocation"
            Iptc4xmpExt:City = "City"
            Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState = "Province/State"
            Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName = "Country Name"
            Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode = "Country ISO-Code"
            Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion = "World Region"
      Iptc4xmpExt:LocationShown  (0x200 : isArray)
            Iptc4xmpExt:Sublocation = "Sublocation"
            Iptc4xmpExt:City = "City"
            Iptc4xmpExt:ProvinceState = "Province/State"
            Iptc4xmpExt:CountryName = "Country Name"
            Iptc4xmpExt:CountryCode = "Country ISO_Code"
            Iptc4xmpExt:WorldRegion = "World Region"
      Iptc4xmpExt:OrganisationInImageName  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1] = "Name of Featured Organisation"
      Iptc4xmpExt:OrganisationInImageCode  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1] = "Code of Featured Organisation"
      Iptc4xmpExt:Event  (0x1E00 : isLangAlt isAlt isOrdered isArray)
         [1] = "Event"  (0x50 : hasLang hasQual)
               ? xml:lang = "x-default"  (0x20 : isQual)
      Iptc4xmpExt:ArtworkOrObject  (0x200 : isArray)
            Iptc4xmpExt:AOSource = "Source"
            Iptc4xmpExt:AOSourceInvNo = "Source Inventory Number"
            Iptc4xmpExt:AOCopyrightNotice = "Copyright Notice"
            Iptc4xmpExt:AOTitle  (0x1E00 : isLangAlt isAlt isOrdered isArray)
               [1] = "Title"  (0x50 : hasLang hasQual)
                     ? xml:lang = "x-default"  (0x20 : isQual)
            Iptc4xmpExt:AOCreator  (0x600 : isOrdered isArray)
               [1] = "Creator"
      Iptc4xmpExt:ModelAge  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1] = "Model Age 1"
         [2] = "Model Age 2"
      Iptc4xmpExt:RegistryId  (0x200 : isArray)
            Iptc4xmpExt:RegOrgId = "Organisation Identifier"
            Iptc4xmpExt:RegItemId = "Item Identifier"
   plus:  http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/xmp/1.0/  (0x80000000 : schema)
      plus:MinorModelAgeDisclosure = "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/AG-A25"
      plus:ModelReleaseStatus = "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/MR-UMR"
      plus:ImageSupplierImageID = "Supplier's Image ID"
      plus:PropertyReleaseStatus = "http://ns.useplus.org/ldf/vocab/PR-UPR"
      plus:ModelReleaseID  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1] = "Model Release Identifier"
      plus:ImageSupplier  (0x600 : isOrdered isArray)
            plus:ImageSupplierName = "Image Supplier Name"
            plus:ImageSupplierID = "Image Supplier ID"
      plus:ImageCreator  (0x600 : isOrdered isArray)
            plus:ImageCreatorName = "Name"
            plus:ImageCreatorID = "Identifier"
      plus:CopyrightOwner  (0x600 : isOrdered isArray)
            plus:CopyrightOwnerName = "Name"
            plus:CopyrightOwnerID = "Identifier"
      plus:Licensor  (0x600 : isOrdered isArray)
            plus:LicensorName = "Name"
            plus:LicensorID = "Identifier"
      plus:PropertyReleaseID  (0x200 : isArray)
         [1] = "Property Release Identifier"

And here is a dump from the same file via ExifTool:

[XMP-iptcExt]   AdditionalModelInformation      : Additional Model Info
[XMP-iptcExt]   DigitalSourceType               : http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/digitalsourcetype/digitalCapture
[XMP-iptcExt]   PersonInImage                   : Person Shown
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationCreatedSublocation      : Sublocation
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationCreatedCity             : City
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationCreatedProvinceState    : Province/State
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationCreatedCountryName      : Country Name
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationCreatedCountryCode      : Country ISO-Code
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationCreatedWorldRegion      : World Region
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationShownSublocation        : Sublocation
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationShownCity               : City
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationShownProvinceState      : Province/State
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationShownCountryName        : Country Name
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationShownCountryCode        : Country ISO_Code
[XMP-iptcExt]   LocationShownWorldRegion        : World Region
[XMP-iptcExt]   OrganisationInImageName         : Name of Featured Organisation
[XMP-iptcExt]   OrganisationInImageCode         : Code of Featured Organisation
[XMP-iptcExt]   Event                           : Event
[XMP-iptcExt]   ArtworkSource                   : Source
[XMP-iptcExt]   ArtworkSourceInventoryNo        : Source Inventory Number
[XMP-iptcExt]   ArtworkCopyrightNotice          : Copyright Notice
[XMP-iptcExt]   ArtworkTitle                    : Title
[XMP-iptcExt]   ArtworkCreator                  : Creator
[XMP-iptcExt]   ModelAge                        : Model Age 1, Model Age 2
[XMP-iptcExt]   RegistryOrganisationID          : Organisation Identifier
[XMP-iptcExt]   RegistryItemID                  : Item Identifier
[XMP-plus]      MinorModelAgeDisclosure         : Age 25 or Over
[XMP-plus]      ModelReleaseStatus              : Unlimited Model Releases
[XMP-plus]      ImageSupplierImageID            : Supplier's Image ID
[XMP-plus]      PropertyReleaseStatus           : Unlimited Property Releases
[XMP-plus]      ModelReleaseID                  : Model Release Identifier
[XMP-plus]      ImageSupplierName               : Image Supplier Name
[XMP-plus]      ImageSupplierID                 : Image Supplier ID
[XMP-plus]      ImageCreatorName                : Name
[XMP-plus]      ImageCreatorID                  : Identifier
[XMP-plus]      CopyrightOwnerName              : Name
[XMP-plus]      CopyrightOwnerID                : Identifier
[XMP-plus]      LicensorName                    : Name
[XMP-plus]      LicensorID                      : Identifier
[XMP-plus]      PropertyReleaseID               : Property Release Identifier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

You can also use ExifTool on the command line - see HERE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines