• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC and PS CC Camera RAW Compatibility Issue

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR CC 2015.10 Camera RAW 9.10 and PS CC 2017.1.1 both recently updated..When exporting a RAW image to PS I get the attached message.

Capture.JPG

I have updated Camera RAW using the 9.10 installer with no visible effect.  I have to just click "Don't show again" as this will never tell me if the issue is ever resolved.  Adobe Creative Cloud tool says all apps are updated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

It's a known bug. It's an incorrect message. Click "Don't show again" and then "Open Anyway"

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a known bug. It's an incorrect message. Click "Don't show again" and then "Open Anyway"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug which should be corrected in the next update. In the meantime click “Open Anyway”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Guys.  I appreciate your quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines