• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing bounding boxes in latest update of PS CC

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PS CC for digital scrapbooking. When I updated last week to the latest version, the bounding boxes have disappeared. This means that I cannot resize or move any items in my workspace, and therefore, cannot do any scrapbooking at all.  Usually, when I click on the item the boxes appear.

Can someone please help me with this problem. I need those bounding boxes to come back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Hi

To see the bounding box when using the move tool check "Show transform Controls"

It also sounds like you may usually have Auto Select checked in the Move tool options and may now have it unchecked.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe that if Transform bounding box did not work are all. That a bug that server could even make it out Adobe's doors.  it is more likely that it something with your installation.   Which we know little about.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

To see the bounding box when using the move tool check "Show transform Controls"

It also sounds like you may usually have Auto Select checked in the Move tool options and may now have it unchecked.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that was easier than I would have guessed. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMGsh! Thank you! That made me a little crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT DOESNT SHOW FOR ME!!! SUPER FRUSTRATED!!!!!!   FOLLOW EXACTLY!! WHAT THE F!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why don't you stop shouting and swearing and post something useful like your version and OS details as well as a screenshot including your options bar and layers panel with the movrctool selected. That way someone may be able to help you.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, Dave...you are a guru! Thank you for your suggestions in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines