May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open my After Effects !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trashing your preferences is a good first step (and often the trick) if AE won't start up.

Give this a shot. (This is from a few versions ago, but info should still be current.)

Reset After Effects Preferences

If that doesn't do it, try posting more info about your system and AE version, so we can better diagnose your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it say

Licensing Error: Your subscription entitles you to Chinese simplified product versions. Please verify the language settings in your OS, browser, and software download are set Chinese Simplified. If you continue to have installation issues, please contact support. (www.adobe.com/go/support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you running Windows in Simplified Chinese? It is the only supported OS for Chinese currently. Please let us know if you need assistance.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem after I updated the after effect version in creative cloud, so what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same problem after I updated the after effect version in creative cloud, so what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try running it as Admin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines