• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere elements 15 doesn't start

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

downloaded the trial version of premiere a photoshop elements 15. All is ok and the software is installed and if I click to the manager the splash screen appear, but when I'm trying to click the editor I can see the blue bar moving and after about 1 minute the bar disappear and the editor don't work.

I tested all the possibilities found here but nothing has resolved the issue. I tried also to disinstall and reinstall them after stopping of all programs in background.... NOTHING.

what I have to do?

thx in advance.

using windows 10 8 gb ram and nvidia gpu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers

Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter

•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried to downgrade the nvidia driver without success. Same issue. Splash screen is loaded, if I press the Organizer button it works, bu if I press the button of Editor Photo or Editor Video the blue bar is moving till it stops without messages and without errorrs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines