• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot burn dvd in photoshop and premier elements 12

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot burn a dvd of photoshop elements slideshow because premier elements will not respond.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue with burning DVD in Elements.

Could you please provide me the following information?

- Are you using a Windows Machine or a Mac?

- Have you updated Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 yet?

- For how long you have been facing this issue?

- Is your copy of Adobe Elements activated?

- What error message do you get when you try to burn your DVD via Adobe Premiere Elements?

Hope to get your reply soon.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows.

I have not updated version 12.

I had an older version of photoshop that I made the slideshows in photoshop and premier would open when I asked to burn a dvd.

Not sure if it is activated? not sure what you are saying.

I cannot open premier from the  icon on he computer...in fact, I cannot open it at all.

I can burn a CD from photoshop.  I need a DVD that will run on a DVD player.

Version  12 was installed from the same disk. I have never been able to burn a DVD.

For my organizing, editing and slideshows I only use photoshop but got premier so I could brn DVDs.  Please help me.  I have benn to a number of technicians and they cant figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I just bought a newer program would all my pictures and slideshows automatically be transported to the new version and everything work?

I just need things to work. When things don't work technically and no one can fix it or tell me how to EASILY fix it, it is too overwhelming.  Sorry.  Hope you can help. I would really like to talk to someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gotten all my replies to your questions. I have not heard from you. please let me know that you or someone else is working on this.  Thanks. I get no error message it just wont burn DVD and nothing from Premier Elements is evident.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I answered your questions and you never responded. I really need someones help.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows and I have not updated photoshop or premier elements. I have never been able to burn a dvd after making slideshow in photoshop with this version 12.  I had an older version that I made the slideshows in photoshop and premier would open up when I asked to burn a dvd.  Not sure if it is activated??? I cannot open it from the icon on the computer...infact I cannot open it. I can burn a cd. from photoshop.  The install disk had both photoshop and premier.  For my organizing of photos,editing and slideshows I only need photoshop but got to the premier so that I could burn dvds. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines