• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Fail

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after editing my video I go into render it and I leave my computer because it said 1hr+ estimated time and I come back about 10 minutes later and too see if its rendering correctly and it says its finished. I then go into the file and watch and its only 1/4 of the video. I made sure that its set to render the whole video and it does the same thing again. So I then go into my edit where its stopping and the frame is black and it doesn't let me preview it. Can someone please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we need some more information to help you out.

which version of AE are you using?

which OS?

any details about the computer you're using?

did you try restarting After Effects and trying it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe After Effects CC 2017 (14.2) I believe

Windows 10.

I restarted my edit and rendered it with out any affects used, It was just synced and it rendered like a charm. I then re edit that comp and use 3rd party plugins such as Magic Bullet Looks and RSMB and it didn't render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Storley,

Are you still facing this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't happen often, but media does get corrupted.  What layers are being rendered when the black frame occurs?  Is it at the in-point of a layer?  If yes, I'd replace the media file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines