Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixing Script

New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.. i need help badly..

now i am working on a project that requires me to set frames vertically like that.. i have to do more than 200 frames manually daily.. setting them frame by frame.. it takes a lot of effort and is really tiring.. i dont know how to script.. i am not a pro or anything.. just a simple user and this is giving me nightmares

i searched on the internet and i found a script for AE here Rendering png/jpg sequence into one png/jpg file .. i tried to use it but its not accurate..

as u can see i have the frames at the edges

http://prntscr.com/fakd8p

but when i apply the script they look like that.. i cant have that space at the top.. i need it to be starting from the very top pixel

http://prntscr.com/fakdde

also frames are into eachother by 1 pixel..

http://prntscr.com/fakdg2

will anyone help me to fix this script please ? i am so tired.. i literally spend 12 hrs everyday just to adjust all frames 1 by 1

thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

yeah that expression won't help you and you're WAY overthinking this. try this:

1. set your comp height to the height of each frame * the number of frames (so 100 frames 100px tall would be a 10,000px tall comp)
  2. select ALL layers and set the Position to (0,0) and the Anchor point to (0,0) and all your layers will be a the top of the comp
  3. select the first layer and apply the following expression to the position value

x = value[0];

y = thisLayer.height*(index-1);

[x,y]

then sel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah that expression won't help you and you're WAY overthinking this. try this:

1. set your comp height to the height of each frame * the number of frames (so 100 frames 100px tall would be a 10,000px tall comp)
  2. select ALL layers and set the Position to (0,0) and the Anchor point to (0,0) and all your layers will be a the top of the comp
  3. select the first layer and apply the following expression to the position value

x = value[0];

y = thisLayer.height*(index-1);

[x,y]

then select the top layers position, copy, and select ALL layers and paste. your layers will be perfectly spaced out vertically based on their order in the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines