• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indexing Topic Titles (anyway to automate this?)

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2008 Sep 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there any way to automatically index topic titles as titles, without RH breaking them down into individual keywords?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2008 Sep 22, 2008
Hi there TWKC

Not really. You *COULD* accomplish it by editing the "Phrase List" file to include all the Topic Titles. But that would be as much work as simply indexing them individually.

On second thought, have you tried just displaying the Topic List, selecting all the topics, clicking and dragging into the pane area where the Index keywords are listed? I'm thinking that should do it.

How is JWS these days anyway? (I once worked there - Back in 2000/2001)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2008 Sep 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there TWKC

Not really. You *COULD* accomplish it by editing the "Phrase List" file to include all the Topic Titles. But that would be as much work as simply indexing them individually.

On second thought, have you tried just displaying the Topic List, selecting all the topics, clicking and dragging into the pane area where the Index keywords are listed? I'm thinking that should do it.

How is JWS these days anyway? (I once worked there - Back in 2000/2001)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2008 Sep 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good suggestion, I will try and post results.

How'd you know I work for JWS? We're doing fine. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2008 Sep 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Your suggestion appears to be the best solution for what I need. Although not an automated method, it is a fairly direct and easy solution.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp